Presently process automation robots are widely used. They can run a job the same way people do, of course depending on the kind of task or how they’ll interact with people, however an orchestrator can help to better manage multiple robots at the same time.
The goal for many business processes is end-to-end automation, where bots are used to execute complete processes independently. They are capable of following a rules-based process to completion.
An orchestrator allows you to schedule and launch bots on desktop and virtual machines, build sequences, control statuses, monitor and analyse the results of their work.
- When you have RPA robots but do not have an orchestrator component
- When you have RPA robots from multiple vendors and need a way to orchestrate cross-vendors
Why an orchestrator?
With PROCESIO you can adapt an orchestrator to your unique scenario:
- Easy to set up and administer
- Integrate with third-party solutions and applications
- Schedule and effectively control workflow execution
- Compliant with enterprise security standards
- Unlock the synergies between automated processes and build sequences
- Bot management
- Configuration – Looks after the maintenance and delivery of robot environments and processes configuration
- Monitoring – Manages user permissions and keeps track of robot recognition details
- Logging – Logs are stored and indexed in an SQL database
- Interconnectivity – Works as a centralized contact point for third-party solutions or applications
- Provisioning – Maintains the connection between the robots and the web application